NOKIA 3310 3G – PINK
- Model Name: Nokia 3310 3G Dual SIM – Gray
- 2.4 “curved screen
- Camera: 2 MP camera with LED flash
- Nokia Series 30+ software platform, 16 MB RAM, 32 GB ROM storage
- Certification: Nokia Origin
- 3G connectivity, Bluetooth 2.1 for connecting speakers and other phones, 128 MB storage plus a MicroSD card slot with expansion up to 32 GB
- Standby time: up to 27 days, Talk time: up to 12 hours, up to 35 hours of audio playback
- 5.0 "IPS HD screen with 2.5d Unibody glass, beautiful slim design and supports virtual reality
- Fast 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor with 16 GB of internal memory and 2 GB of RAM memory expandable up to 128 GB
- 8 megapixel main camera with 5 megapixel selfie camera flash with front and rear LEDs ideal for selfies
- LTE technology Supports at&T, tmobile, tracfone, metro pcs and other companies worldwide g / m²
- Blazing fast LTE data up to 10x faster than 3G, unlocked and ready to use with your preferred compatible carrier or for international travel
- The Apple 20W USB‑C Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go.
- While the power adapter is compatible with any USB‑C enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) for optimal charging performance.
- You can also pair it with iPhone 8 or later to take advantage of the fast-charging feature.
- Charging cable sold separately.
Nokia 210 smartphone was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 2.40-inch primary display with a resolution of 240x320 pixels. The Nokia 210 runs Symbian S30+ and is powered by a 1020mAh battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 210 on the rear packs 0.3-megapixel camera. Nokia 210 is based on Symbian S30+ and packs 16MB of inbuilt storage. The Nokia 210 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards. The Nokia 210 measures 120.80 x 53.49 x 13.81mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Charcoal, Red, and Grey colours. It bears a polycarbonate body. Connectivity options on the Nokia 210 include Micro-USB and FM radio.